I came across a problem during the easter holidays. I took my photos to be developed at boots on the 9th of April, they take one week to be processed, I went the following week to pick them up, and the store gave me the excuse of they ‘forgot’ to send them off. Therefore it meant I had to wait yet another week fir my film. I felt like I couldn’t do anything without the film, as my plan was to work over the top of them, drawing and collaging. However within my shoot I did take some digital photos incase I did come across any problems with the film.
So today I have been working on making the base of my decks and the backgrounds. I have been fiddling around and so far have come up with these current designs ( IN PROGRESS)
I HAVE TRIED TO CREATE A